The Club Contact is a vital link between the League and the organization. In order to ensure Club Contacts are prepared and informed we have created the following list of expectations / responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Club Contact:
- Ensure the coaches from your organizations know you, your role within your organization and have all of your contact information.
- Inform and enforce with your organizations coaches the proper SDSL contact procedure. The SDSL will not act upon requests or reply to inquiries made by anyone other than yourself – please make sure your coaches are fully aware of this.
- Review and forward all of the information sent from your organization to the SDSL.
- Review all of the information sent from the SDSL to your organization. Forward all pertinent information to your coaches, directors etc. You are the liaison between your organization and the SDSL.
- Familiarize yourself with the SDSL Rules & Regulations and procedures to be in a position to give accurate up-to-date information to their respective organization and coaches.
- Ensure game protests are sent in according to the SDSL rules.
- Provide information to your organizations coaches regarding coach certification requirements and available courses.
- Register your organizations teams with the SDSL at the Team Registration deadline.
- Provide the SDSL Administrator with accurate field maps for your playing venues.
- Ensure all regular season games are completed in accordance with the date limitations as set forth in the SDSL Rules and Regulations.